It was a jam-packed night of FFA Cup action on Wednesday with more than 30 games played right around the country.
We saw some huge Cup upsets, a few massive scores as well as some tight and tense drama as the stakes rise heading closer to the Round of 32.
Check out our wrap of some of Wednesday night’s results below.
NEW SOUTH WALES
Sydney United ran riot in their clash with Henwood Park, running out convincing 12-0 winners at the Sydney United Sports Centre.
Former Hyundai A-League striker Chris Payne was the star, finishing with six goals on a comfortable night for the NSW NPL1 outfit.
Last year’s FFA Cup giant-killers Blacktown City stayed alive with a last-ditch 2-1 win over Manly United, with Joey Gibbs scoring the winner in stoppage-time at Cromer Park.
There was a penalty shootout required at Bombaderry Oval, with the home side prevailing 6-5 against Killarney District after scores were locked at 1-1 after 120 minutes.
Elsewhere, Sydney Olympic had too much class for Terrigal United winning 2-0, while APIA Leichhardt beat Wollongong Olympic 4-0 at Hooka Creek.
Bonnyrigg White Eagles beat the Northern Tigers 3-1, Hills United accounted for BTH Raiders by the same score, while Hawkesbury City edged past Berkeley Vale 2-1.
There was a nine-goal thriller at Ernie Smith Reserve with the SD Raiders beating Albion Park 5-4, while Gladesville-Hornsby upset NSW NPL1 outfit Wollongong Wolves 2-1.
Mounties Wanderers crushed FC Gazy Auburn 6-1, Tarrawamma Blues got past UNSW on penalties and Central Coast United stayed alive with a 2-1 win over the Hurstville Minotaurs.
Rockdale City Suns beat Bankstown United 3-0, St George scraped past Bulli FC 1-0 and Marconi were too strong for Gladesville Ravens, winning 4-2.
- North Queensland United 1-0 MA Olympic
- SWQ Thunder 6-0 USQ FC
- Magpies Crusaders United 4-0 Mackay Wanderers
- Southside Comets 3-4 Cairns FC
- Sunshine Coast 3-2 Caloundra FC
- Lions FC 3-2 Eastern Suburbs
- Hamilton Azzurri 0-10 Charlestown City Blues
- Swansea FC 2-3 Thornton Redbacks
- Edgeworth Eagles 4-0 Singleton Strikers
- Raymond Terrace 5-1 Garden Suburb
- Toronto Awaba 1-4 Adamstown Rosebud
- Dudley Redhead United 3-4 Valentine FC
- Lake Macquarie City Roosters 2-0 Maitland FC
- Wallsend FC 1-4 Broadmeadow Magic