The inaugural Westfield FFA Cup Final kicks off 7.00pm local tomorrow night when Adelaide United takes on Perth Glory at Coopers Stadium.
This is football at its purest, where anything is possible.
It's where legendary tales are made from and what football is all about.
This is the magic of the Cup.
Below is all the information you need to know ranging from transport information to what you can do when you get to the game early.
Adelaide United v Perth Glory
Tuesday, 16 December 2014
Coopers Stadium, Hindmarsh
Gates Open: 5:30pm local
Kick-Off: 7.00pm local
GET TO THE GAME EARLY
With gates opening at 5.30pm there will be plenty to see and do outside the ground.
· Photo booths, get your mates together and have your photo taken with the Westfield FFA Cup trophy
· Football tricksters, be amazed by their incredible skills
· Face painters, get your team colours on before kick-off
· Street performers and jugglers, be a part of the carnival atmosphere at the Cup Final
· DJ’s, getting you in the mood before the match
· Stilt walkers, keep an eye out as they tower above the crowd
TRANSPORT TO AND FROM THE GAME
There will be bus services running to and from Coopers Stadium. Plan your trip and arrive early by visiting www.adelaidemetro.com.au or you can call them on (08) 8210 1000.
Please note that your ticket does not include public transport to and from the game.
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Share your pics from the Cup Final with your family and friends. Upload your pics using the hash tag #FFACupFinal on Twitter and Instagram. Plus, make sure you connect with us via Facebook
RED GENERAL ADMISSION AND ACTIVE SUPPORTER TICKETS ENTRY
All Red GA and Active Supporter tickets are to enter via the Manton St entrance.
With the match being a sell-out, please ensure that you do not leave any single seats next to you.