Westfield FFA Cup Final stats preview: Sydney FC v Adelaide United
Adelaide United have the chance to become the first team to win the Westfield FFA Cup twice when they meet Sydney FC in Tuesday night's highly-anticipated decider.
But can the Reds get the job done at Allianz Stadium?
Here are the key facts and stats you need to know for this year's Final.
- Adelaide have won the only two previous meetings between these teams in the Westfield FFA Cup, including a 3-1 Quarter-Final victory at Allianz Stadium in 2014.
- Adelaide have only won once in their last four competitive matches at Allianz Stadium having triumphed on each of their four previous trips.
- The Reds have only lost once to Hyundai A-League opposition in the Westfield FFA Cup, beaten 3-1 by Melbourne Victory in September 2015.
- Sydney have not conceded a first half goal in their last nine games in the competition, while Adelaide have not conceded a first half goal in five.
- Sydney and Adelaide are two of only three teams (South Melbourne being the other) to have scored three goals within the opening 15 minutes of games this campaign.
- Bobo has scored seven goals in the 2017 Westfield FFA Cup, three more than any other player.
- Two of the three players to have scored hat-tricks in this year's competition - Bobo and Nikola Mileusnic - are set to face off.