Coopers Stadium will be rocking on Tuesday, October 30 when Adelaide United hosts Sydney FC in the FFA Cup Final 2018.
In a repeat of last year’s decider, the Reds will host the Sky Blues with both clubs having the opportunity to become the first team to win the competition twice.
It promises to be a thrilling encounter with both sides showing superb form throughout this year’s FFA Cup, especially in the Semi-Finals.
‘QUALITY COMES OUT IN THE END’: How Corica's team-talk rallied Sydney FC to beat Wanderers
‘WE COULD HAVE SCORED MORE’: Kurz reflects on Adelaide’s semi-final win over Bentleigh Greens
Adelaide, who have yet to concede a goal in this year’s competition, were too good for Bentleigh Greens winning 2-0 last Friday night, while Sydney FC dished out a Derby hiding by beating the Wanderers 3-0 on Saturday.
This will be the second time the FFA Cup Final will be played at Coopers Stadium, with the Reds winning the inaugural competition at their home ground by beating Perth Glory in 2014.
More than 16,000 fans were on hand that night to provide a heaving atmosphere, with Sergio Cirio’s goal helping Adelaide to a 1-0 win.
Gates open on the day at 5.30pm local time, with kick-off scheduled for 7pm local time.
Tickets go on sale on at the following times:
- Tuesday 9 October 11am (ACDT): Home Members pre-sale (including same seat)
- Tuesday 9 October 11am (ACDT): Opposition Club Members pre-sale
- Wednesday 10 October 5pm (ACDT): Both pre-sales finish
- Thursday 11 October 1pm (ACDT): Football Family pre-sale
- Tuesday 16 October 8.59am (ACDT): Football Family pre-sale finish
- Tuesday 16 October 9am (ACDT) - General Public on sale